Greg Smith is a Senior Advisor at SVN | Saunders Ralston Dantzler Real Estate in Lakeland, Florida.
Greg is the multi-family specialist at SVN Saunders Ralston Dantzler whose primary emphasis is on mobile home parks and campgrounds. In addition, he specializes in small- to mid-sized office and industrial properties with an REO asset liquidation concentration.
Born in Savannah, GA and raised in Ocala, FL, Greg studied business administration at The College of Central Florida. After a successful 20-year automotive career in sales and finance, he retired from his sales manager position at Jarrett Ford Automotive Group and pursued new interests in real estate. In 2007, Greg obtained his commercial real estate license.
He is currently a member of the Lakeland Association of Realtors® (LAR), Florida Realtors®, and the National Association of Realtors® (NAR).
Greg currently serves for his third year as the Chairman of the Commercial and Industrial Division (CID) of LAR and served on the association’s board of directors, as well as being the past board of director of the Lakeland Christina Rotary Club.
Greg resides in Lakeland, FL with his wife and son. Family interests include scuba diving, instructing Tae-Kwon-Do, and a love of hunting, fishing, and traveling.
• Former Chairman of the Commercial & Industrial Division of the Lakeland Association of Realtors (2013-2015)
• Former Lakeland Christina Rotary Club Director
• Published columnist in Lakeland Association of Realtors Magazine
• Member of Lakeland Association of Realtors® (LAR)
• Member of Florida Association of Realtors®
• Member of National Association of Realtors® (NAR)
• Member of Asian Real Estate Association of America
Mobile Home Parks (MHP)
Small- to Mid-sized Offices
Industrial Properties with an REO Asset Liquidation Concentration
• 2018 - Coldwell Banker Commercial Brokerage Top Producers
• 2016 - Coldwell Banker Commercial Brokerage Top Producers