Greg Smith is an industrial and religious facilities specialist at Coldwell Banker Commercial Saunders Ralston Realty, LLC (CBCSRD). Additionally, Greg is highly experienced with REO asset liquidations and has recently been named as the brokerage’s 2018 Top Producer.
Born in Savannah, GA and raised in Ocala, FL, Greg studied business administration at The College of Central Florida. After a successful 20-year automotive career in sales, finance/sales management he retired from his sales management position at Jarrett Automotive Group and pursued new interests in real estate. In 2007, Greg obtained his commercial real estate license, Saunders Real Estate in 2008.
Greg, who has been married for 28 years, resides in Lakeland, FL with his wife and they have one son who attends Florida State University. Family interests include scuba diving, hunting, fishing, and traveling. Greg, his wife, and son are all certified by the United States Chung Do Kwan Association as multi-degree Black Belts and Korean Tae Kwan Do instructors.
• Former Chairman of the Commercial & Industrial Division of the Lakeland Association of Realtors (2013-2015)
• Former Lakeland Christina Rotary Club Director
• Published columnist in Lakeland Association of Realtors Magazine
• Member of Lakeland Association of Realtors® (LAR)
• Member of Florida Association of Realtors®
• Member of National Association of Realtors® (NAR)
• Member of Asian Real Estate Association of America
• Mid-to-Large sized Industrial Facilities
• Religious Facilities
• REO Assets
• 2018 - Coldwell Banker Commercial Brokerage Top Producers
• 2016 - Coldwell Banker Commercial Brokerage Top Producers