Kyle is the Director of Industrial & Corporate Real Estate at Coldwell Banker Commercial Saunders Ralston Dantzler Realty.
He is a recognized subject matter expert on industrial/office properties in Polk County. He also leads the company’s consulting practice in the areas of building analysis and space planning, as well as development feasibility including architecture and construction.
From 2003 to early 2010 Kyle was a partner of Smithland Development and Chiefland Properties in Lakeland. As the managing partner, he led the acquisition and development programs, including design and permitting. Kyle was also responsible for supervision of construction, leasing and property management.
He has over twenty years of experience in design and construction in Polk County, including tenure with Furr&Wegman Architects, Rodda Construction, and Straughn Trout Architects.
Kyle is an honors graduate of the Florida A&M School of Architecture, and has participated in master’s post-graduate studies at the University of South Florida.
• President, Lakeland Realtors® (2018)
• Former President Elect and Treasurer of the Lakeland Association of Realtors (2015-2017)
• Member of the Lakeland Rotary Club
• Former member of Historic Preservation Board of Lakeland
• Active member of All Saints’ Episcopal Church
• Member of the Asian Real Estate Association of America (AREAA)
• Polk Theatre Trustee and Chairman of the Board
• Former Housing Authority Commissioner
2011 - CBC EBT Rookie of the Year
2016 – Realtor of the Year