Firm’s Total Sales and Leases for 2018 Surpassed $47 Million
LAKELAND, FL, January 23, 2019 — Coldwell Banker Commercial Saunders Ralston Dantzler Realty (CBCSRD) reported a total of $7,770,000 in sales and $6,264,914 in lease agreements in the fourth quarter of 2018.
Total 2018 sales for the brokerage are $38,245,250, and lease agreements totaled $9,716,819, for total transaction volume of $47,962,070. Square footage sold or leased during 2018 totaled 473,584.
Total square footage sold in the final quarter of 2018 was 89,914 on total acreage of 22.66 ±. Sales for all of 2018 total 313,532 square feet on 178.57 ± acres.
Total square footage leased in the final quarter of 2018 was 71,556 bringing the total leased square feet for 2018 to 160,052.
The fourth quarter transactions included properties in Polk County, Orange County, and Lake County Florida. CBCSRD brokers and agents involved in these transactions were:
- Gary Ralston, CCIM, SIOR, SRS, CPM, CRE, CLS, CDP, CRX, FRICS, Broker and Managing Partner
- R. Todd Dantzler, CCIM, Broker and Managing Partner
- Dean Saunders, CCIM, ALC, Broker and Managing Partner
- Eric Ammon, CCIM, Associate Broker
- Christina Kurtz-Clark, CCIM, ALC
- Brian Durden, CPM, Sales Associate and Commercial Property Manager
- Glenn Folsom, Sales Associate
- Carson Futch, Associate Broker (CBC Saunders Real Estate)
- David Goffe, CCIM, Sales Associate
- David Hungerford, Sales Associate
- Sennua Lawson, Sales Associate and Property Management
- Marvin Puryear, Associate Broker
- Linda Schultz, Sales Associate and Research Analyst
- Chris Settineri, Sales Associate
- August Schmidt, Sales Associate
- Greg Smith, Sales Associate
- Kyle Vreeland, Sales Associate and Director of Industrial & Corporate Real Estate
Note: All transactions are listed in chronological order by closing date.
- 1043 W Highway 50, Clermont – Marvin Puryear listed this 4,080 SF property on .13 ± AC zoned Retail in Lake County. The sale price was $350,000.
- Lot 1 Airport Commerce Park, Lakeland – Listed by Glenn Folsom, this 1.44 ± AC commercial property on Drane Field Road in Polk County sold for $600,000.
- CR 448, Tavares – This 2.4 ± AC commercial tract in Lake County sold for $385,000. It was listed and sold by Christina Kurtz-Clark and Dean Saunders.
- CR 561, Tavares – Christina Kurtz-Clark and Dean Saunders listed and sold this 3.02 ± AC commercial tract in Lake County for $215,000.
- 1000 N Combee Road, Lakeland – Eric Ammon listed this 1,984 SF business for sale in Polk County. It was sold for $90,000.
- 12 Oaks, Lakeland – This mobile home park in Polk County was listed by Eric Ammon. The operating park on 4.73 ± AC sold for $650,000.
- 3395 Memorial Blvd., Lakeland – This 40,094 SF building on 4.33 ± AC in Polk County sold for $1,350,000 was listed and sold by Kyle Vreeland and Greg Smith. The former bowling alley will be transformed into an ice sports arena with major support from the Tampa Bay Lightning. This significant project brings substantial new economic development benefits to the Northwest Lakeland near its interchanges with I-4.
- 29 East Magnolia, Eustis – This 9,655 SF, mixed-use property on .13 ± AC in Lake County was listed by Eric Ammon and Carson Futch. It sold for $940,000.
- 740 South Florida Avenue, Lakeland – In one of the most desirable economic corridors in Polk County, this 3,361 SF commercial building on .37 ± AC in sold for $630,000. The property was listed by Gary Ralston and David Hungerford.
- Downtown Auburndale Multi-Family Acreage – Gary Ralston, David Hungerford and August Schmidt listed this Polk County 5.15 ± AC property which sold for $960,000.
- 306 Gandy and 111 Adams, Auburndale – This 22,500 SF light industrial space in Polk County was sold by Glenn Folsom for $775,000.
- 1102 and 1104 Cypress Gardens Blvd., Winter Haven – Todd Dantzler listed this shopping center which sold for $825,000. The property is 8,240 SF on .73 ± AC in a desirable commercial corridor.
- 5925 Imperial Parkway, Mulberry – Chris Settineri arranged a 3-year lease of 1,000 SF in Polk County to DB Construction Services, Inc.
- 802 US Highway 27, Avon Park – AEN Wireless leased 2,400 SF in Polk County for 5 years. Listed and leased by Gary Ralston and David Goffe.
- 114 N Tennessee Avenue, Lakeland – Gary Ralston, David Hungerford and August Schmidt leased 2,400 SF on Munn Park in downtown Lakeland to Valenti Law and Bracken and Bergwall, P.A.
- 3760 US Hwy 98 North, Lakeland – Brighthouse Networks leased 4,000 SF in Polk County for 5 years. Listed by David Goffe.
- 20 Orange Avenue, Orlando – Gary Ralston, David and Hungerford and CBRE assisted Centerstate Bank in leasing this Downtown Orlando space. They are occupying a total of 9,325 SF which includes retail and office space. The 10-year lease includes signage rights at the top of the building.
- 2037 State Road 69 East, Lake Wales – Brian Durden and Sennua Lawson leased 2,125 SF in Polk County to Comcast for 3 years.
- 1050 US Highway 27, Clermont – Iglesias De Dios Pentecostal leased this 4,500 SF space in Lake County for 5 years. Listed by Brian Durden and Sennua Lawson.
- 2525 Drane Field Road, Suites 5-7, Lakeland – This 1-year lease of 12,000 SF in Polk County to Civil Surv was managed by Brian Durden and Sennua Lawson.
- 6595 South Florida Avenue, Lakeland – Brian Durden and Sennua Lawson leased 1,296 SF in Polk County to NYC Nails for 5 years.
- 4241 South Florida Avenue, Lakeland – Spirit Halloween leased this 25,000 SF space in Polk County for 2.5 months. Listed by Gary Ralston and David Hungerford.
- 1060 Central Parkway, Orlando – This 3-year lease of 7,500 SF in Orange County to Southern States Enterprises was leased by Linda Schultz.
Heather Celoria, Marketing Manager
HCeloria@SRDCommercial.com | 863.272.7151
About Coldwell Banker Commercial Saunders Ralston Dantzler Realty
Coldwell Banker Commercial Saunders Ralston Dantzler Realty (CBCSRD) is located at the center of Florida’s I-4 corridor. With intimate knowledge of local markets, a recognized national brand and global reach through Coldwell Banker Commercial offices worldwide, CBCSRD offers proven leadership and collaborative expertise. Founded by three highly-recognized CCIM-designated Florida brokers, the company brings together experts in all aspects of real estate. We provide services to land and commercial clients through both CBCSRD and our land brokerage, Coldwell Banker Commercial Saunders Real Estate. For more information, please visit SRDcommercial.com.