Keynote Speakers Include Presidents of Florida Polytechnic University and Enterprise Florida, Inc.
LAKELAND, FL, May 10, 2019 — The 4th Annual I-4 Commercial Corridor Conference presented by SVN | Saunders Ralston Dantzler Real Estate will take place Friday, June 28, 2019, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at Florida Polytechnic University, 4700 Research Way, Lakeland, FL.
The conference will address the latest commercial real estate and economic news and trends associated with the I-4 corridor, including insights and analysis from top market experts. At the iconic Florida Polytechnic University, this annual event provides a unique networking opportunity.
Guests will learn more about the I-4 corridor’s economic and demographic features.
- The Tampa, Lakeland and Orlando metropolitan statistical areas make up the I-4 corridor.
- The I-4 corridor, with almost 6.3 million people, is larger than the Miami-Fort Lauderdale-West Palm Beach metro and larger than Atlanta.
- The I-4 corridor’s growth rate is twice the national average and it is the fastest-growing major geography in the State.
- There are over 20 million people within 5 hours of the center of the I-4 corridor and it is the center of economic opportunities in Florida.
The morning and afternoon sessions take advantage of the university setting with breakout sessions in classrooms allowing for focused presentations, discussion and interaction with panels of industry specialists. The topics of these specialized sessions include:
- FDOT I-4
- Power Companies
- Opportunity Zones vs. 1031 Exchanges
- The Future of Branch Banks
The opening keynote speaker will be Jamal Sowell, President & CEO of Enterprise Florida, Inc. (EFI). Sowell leads EFI in facilitating job growth through recruitment and retention; small business growth through international trade and exporting programs; promotion and protection of Florida’s military bases; promotion of sporting events; and capital funding programs to assist small and minority businesses.
Randy Avent, founding president of Florida Polytechnic University will be the luncheon keynote speaker for the event. Avent is responsible for the development and operation of the university and is committed to strategically developing it as a research and jobs university.
To register and learn more about the I-4 Commercial Corridor Conference, visit i4commercial.com.
ABOUT SVN | SAUNDERS RALSTON DANTZLER REAL ESTATE
SVN | Saunders Ralston Dantzler Real Estate is located at the center of Florida’s I-4 corridor. With intimate knowledge of local markets, the brokerage offers proven leadership and collaborative expertise. Founded by three highly-recognized CCIM-designated Florida brokers, the company brings together experts in all aspects of real estate.